Monday, April 2, 2012

poems for mom, I love mom


Mother. . . 
werw women who had given birth
cared for
raised me
educate
I have grown up

Mother ...
is a woman who is always alert when I was in the cradle
when my legs have not been strong to stand
when my stomach feels hungry and thirsty
when I woke again in the morning, afternoon and evening

Mother ...
is a caring woman
when I was sick
when I fell
when I cry
when I'm lonely

Mother ...
I saw your face at a time when sleep has
there is a light-filled with the pleasure
there is light filled with patience
there is light filled with love and affection
rays are exhausted because I

I always bother
I always seize your attention
I have spent Susumu water
I always troubling to appear crying

Mother ...
you cry for me
you sad because I
you suffer because of me
you skinny because I
you sacrifice everything for me

Mother ...
credit is not reciprocated
credit is not bought
credit is endless
credit is incomparable
credit is beautifully illustrated in heaven

Mother ...
only prayer you can dedicate
because of your righteousness
not reciprocated

Just my tears as witness
for my love for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you